Current Status

This blog is not frequently updated because most case-by-case scam reports are now listed in subordinate blogs. At this point in time, most of my efforts are targeted at documenting employment scams in the Suckers Wanted blog.

2005-10-13

Meta: Stock Spam Gets Its Own Blog

My primary aim with 419s, lottery scams, and stock spam is just to make people aware it's happening -- that they aren't privileged recipients of fortuitous information, but rather just another recipient of scatter-shot scamming. To this end, my sub-blogs on 419s and lottery scams have been working well, saving me time while maximising search opportunities. I've now followed suit with Stock Spam, so I won't be reporting any more of that here.

Given that I'm pretty much tired of phishing scams, that leaves me to report Job Scams here, plus whatever else comes up that's new.

No comments: