Current Status

This blog is not frequently updated because most case-by-case scam reports are now listed in subordinate blogs. At this point in time, most of my efforts are targeted at documenting employment scams in the Suckers Wanted blog.

2007-07-31

Meta: I'm a slacker

The month of July, 2007, is nearly at an end, and if you look at the monthly archive for the Suckers Wanted blog, you might get the impression that it was a slow month for job scams. This isn't the case: I have a total of around sixty job scam spams that I didn't get around to processing. No doubt there was some repetition in this lot, so the total number of additional blog entries I ought to have written is somewhat less than that, but it's still a lot of work.

The reason for the slacking off has to do with my secret identity: he's been a busy boy, and this has seriously bitten into my deception spotting time. August isn't looking much more promising, either, but here's hoping for the best.

No comments: