Current Status

This blog is not frequently updated because most case-by-case scam reports are now listed in subordinate blogs. At this point in time, most of my efforts are targeted at documenting employment scams in the Suckers Wanted blog.

2006-04-16

Job Scam: Employment Offers world Inc.

Just another money laundering job. Haven't seen a cover story involving "art" before, though.

Employment Offers world Inc.
112 st. Mary's road,
liverpool L192 JG,
UNITED KINGDOM
Employment_Offers501@yahoo.com 

Hello, 
My name is Sussan Bryant,I am an artist with my husband
Tommy Bryant,We own Sus Art World in London(United
Kingdon)I live in London United Kingdom,with my two
kids,four cats, one dog and the love of my life my husband
Tommy Bryant. It is definitely a full house, I have been
doing artwork since I was a small child That gives me about
23 years of experience I majored in art in high school and
took a few college art courses Most of my work is done in
either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils. 

I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the
computer, I have been selling my art for the last 3 years
and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and
in magazines,I have sold in galleries and to private
collectors from all around the world.I am always facing
serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works
to Americans,they are always offering to pay with MONEY
ORDER,which is difficult for me to cash here in London
United Kingdom. 

I am looking for a representative in the states who will be
working for me as a partime worker and i will be willing to
pay 10% for every transaction,which wouldnt affect ur
present state of work,someone who would help me recieve
payments from my customers in the states,i mean someonem
that is responsible and reliable,because the cost of coming
to the state and getting payments is very expensive,i am
working on setting up a branch in the state,so for now i
need a representative in the united state who will be
handling the payment aspect for our company. 

These payments are in money order OR Cashier Checks and
they would come to you in your name if you are willing to
assist as a representative, so all you need do is cash the
money order deduct your percentage and Western Union
Charges then wire the rest back. 

But the problem i have is trust,But i have my way of
getting anyone that gets away with our money,i mean the FBI
branch in Washington gets involve It wouldnt cost you any
amount,you are to receive payments which will be sent to
you by fedex or ups from my business patners, which would
come in form of a money order OR Cashier Checks then u are
to cash it and send the cash to me via Western Union or
Money Gram. 

NOTE:All charges will be deducted from the money so you are
rest assured that you wouldnt send a dime out of your
personal money. If you are interested,please get back to me
by sending the following:

1.Full Name 
2.Home Address 
3.Mobile and Home Phone Number 
4.Occupation 
5.Age 

As soon as possible via email at
(Employment_Offers501@yahoo.com) Regards 
Sussan & Tommy Bryant
----------------------------------------------
Das ist ein Service von austria.com

No comments: