Current Status

This blog is not frequently updated because most case-by-case scam reports are now listed in subordinate blogs. At this point in time, most of my efforts are targeted at documenting employment scams in the Suckers Wanted blog.

2005-07-23

Advance Fee Fraud: Miss Amaria Musa

Received this typical 419 scam from 212.74.114.48 (mk-smarthost-9.mail.uk.tiscali.com.) on Sat, 23 Jul 2005 02:45:17 -0000. This has been sent through Tiscali's webmail system, and it doesn't give me much of a hint where the fraudster is actually located, so the buck stops with them from my perspective.

Miss F.Amaria Musa.
Angré Start7 Villa 12
Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire.
July 23, 2005.

Dear Sir,

MAY PEACE BE UNPON YOU

I am Miss Amaria Musa the only daughter of late Alhaji Mohd Musa. My father
and mother were farmers and cocoa merchant when they were both alive. After
the death of my father long ago, my mother was controlling his business
untill she was poisoned by her business associates which she suffered and
died.

Before the death of my mother on October 15th, 2004 in a private hospital
here in Abidjan where she was admitted, she secretly called me on her bed
side and disclosed to me about the sum of Four Million Five hundred thousand
US Dollars(USD$4.5million) she left in suspense account in one of the bank
here in Abidjan, it was the money she intended to transfer oversea for
investment before she was strucked down by the posion.She instructed me that
I should seek for a foreign partner in any country of my choice who will
assist me transfer this money in oversea account where the money will be
save and be invested wisely.Because of the current political faction
problems here in Ivory Coast I decided to transfer the money to abroad where
it will be save and invested.

I am seeking for your kind assistance in the following ways:
(1) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am a girl of 19 years old.
(2) To provide a safe bank account into where the money will be transferred
for investment.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my
education and to secure a resident permit for me in your country.Sir if you
can help me,please do contact me on my private email address.As soon as I
receive your urgent reply indicating your interest to assist me to
successfully transfer the money into your nominated account I shall inform
the bank of it so that they can do so.

Yours lovely,
Miss Amaria Musa

No comments: