Current Status

This blog is not frequently updated because most case-by-case scam reports are now listed in subordinate blogs. At this point in time, most of my efforts are targeted at documenting employment scams in the Suckers Wanted blog.

2005-05-19

Advance Fee Fraud: Richard Yengeni

Spare me! I can't get through reporting all the nasty lies without another one arriving in the meantime! Oh well, at least 419s aren't hard to spot or classify. This is the standard tale of someone with millions seeking a "business partner" to assist in the spiriting away of the funds. We've heard it all before a thousand times at least -- only the names change. This was sent directly to the contact address for this blog from 195.234.171.50 (in Italy, so far as I can tell) on Thu, 19 May 2005 01:06:47 -0000.

                        SOLICITATION FOR BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP

Dear Sir/Madam 
My name is Richard Yengeni South African citizen I am the Brother to Mr. Tony Yengeni Mr. Tony 
Yengeni was the chairman of parliaments in South Africa and the former chief whip of the ruling political 
party ANC.
My Brother has mandate that I search for a reliable and trustworthy foreign partner, who will help receive 
some fund, which we have in cash totaling (US$35Million) Thirty five million united states dollars only, into 
a personal company or any reliable foreign bank accounts our family bank accounts within and outside 
the country have been frozen by the authorities.

This sum of US$35Million has been secretly deposited into a reputable security company, where it can 
easily be withdrawn or paid to a recommended beneficiary the fund will be released to you by the security 
company based on my recommendations, on that note you will be presented as my family business 
partner who will be fronting for me and my family in any subsequent ventures. 

I sincerely hope you are that we can do this transaction with absolute trust, because we do not want 
anyone that will sit on the money once received, the total sum will be share as follows: 25% for you 70% 
for my family and then the remaining 5% is to be set aside for any eventual cost that may occur in the 
process of this transaction.
There is no risk involved what so ever on this transaction, these funds will be received in your favour 
upon proper application 
Please, I need your full support and co-operation for the success of this venture. I plead with you to treat 
as urgent and confidential. This is a delicate issue, which demands a great degree of secrecy.
Further modalities of this business will be given to you as soon as I receive your response indicating your 
interest to co-operate and assist me

I will be most grateful if you can come forward and help me.

I wait your prompt response.
Best regards,
Richard Yengeni 
Email: yengeni_77@excite.com 
Telephone:0031-619-098-799

No comments: